User Guide: Creating a new Bundle
Creating a new Bundle
- Visit the Discount tab on the main menu
- Select the "Create a new bundle" button on the lefthand menu
- Complete the form (there is no limit to the number of products you can add to a bundle, but too many may break your bundle page design)
- Set an image - this will display in your listing and checkout so ideally would be a group shot of all items included in the bundle
- Once ready, click the "Save bundle" button
You have now created a bundle product. Now you need to set up a new content page to link this to.
- Visit the Content tab on the main menu
- Select "Add a new page" on the lefthand menu
- Give your new bundle page a title, select which section you want it to be listed under from the dropdown
- Select the "Bundle" page type and then click the "Create page" button
You now have form to complete, similar to a regular product page.
- Select which bundle you want this page to link to
- Fill in any descriptive content you would like to include on the customer facing page
- Set up an image gallery - ideally starting with your group shot
- Set up an cross sells you would like
- Save your changes
You can now preview and/or publish the page.