User Guide: Editing content
Formatting your text content
Using the text editor you can make text:
- Into a link
To do this, you need to ensure you are viewing your content in the Preview Editor on the page you wish to edit.
You then simply highlight the text you wish to edit, and the text editor options will appear.
Select which action you would like to carry out, and save your changes to the page.
- You need to be logged in within the Admin panel
- Within the File Manager, upload your PDF file (making a note of the file name)
- Go to the Content tab
- Find the content page for the item you want to add the PDF link to
Once you are in the correct page you will need to:
- Ensure you are viewing the content you want to add the link to in the Preview Editor
- Highlight the text you want to link to your PDF
- Pop in /files/yourPDFfilename.pdf and click the tick.
Don't forget to save your changes and check that your link is working on the customer facing page on your website.